Saturday 11 February 2012

Ugh

I was set for a lovely 13 mile run on beautiful blue sky cloudless sunny day (albeit minus 6C) and I had to go and ruin it by eating snow. Or at least I think that was the cause of what gave me stomach cramps. I don't know what came over me and I am trying not to have a fit of giggle as I write this, but I was running through the park and it all looked so beautiful and powdery and the next thing I knew, I had a fistful of fresh white stuff and was eating it.

It was all rather refreshing but I had to end my run at 14kms due to stomach cramps and then felt sick and achy for the rest of the afternoon. I'm sure the latter can't be due to snow eating so maybe I fighting off a lurgy.

And that's the story of my silly day.

Unfortunately it seems to be a thing I do, here's a pic from several years ago...


No comments:

Post a Comment